Information for fathers
Congratulations – you’re a dad! Here is a link with great information to help you as your raise kids:
CommunityAction is committed to helping fathers learn how to be involved with their kids. They provide the following services:
- Providing information through newsletters and handouts
- One-on-one support when needed
- Male Involvement Days – Dads are invited into the classroom
- Activities for Fathers – Where dads can get together to go to a movie, go bowling, etc.
- Parent Training – covering many topics
For tips on becoming a new dad, click here.